Locally grown but exported

Introduce yourself here! Please create your own topic in your name and tell us about yourself, your skills and interests.

Locally grown but exported

Postby Rachel Katze » Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:10 pm

Hello,

I'm from Seattle, interested in building earthships in WA state. This forum doesn't seem that active on its face, maybe there's more going on behind the scenes?

I'm looking for aggregated information on building codes, existing earthships, stories of builds, etc. I'm interested in beginning my own build this summer, preferably in WA state, since I have family there. Currently I'm living abroad, so I'm not able to explore these options in person.

So, what's happening? :) Is there a team in place or information available? I'd love to get in touch with you all!

Best wishes and merry building.
Rachel Katze

Re: Locally grown but exported

Postby Florian » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:27 am

Hi Rachel,

Sadly yes, this forum is inactive.

Most of the team has been hibernating for the last 2 months, and the forum gets way more sign-ups from spammers than from real people.

We have a Slack team which has a better future. There will also be in person events soon.

I'll send you an invite to the Slack team through the email you used to sign up here. If you want to get an invite on a different email address, just let me know!
Florian

Return to Introductions