As part of Phase 1, we still need to:
- finish the berm and thermal wrap
- build a retaining wall on the front/sides
- install cisterns
Materials needed, the most urgent in bold:
- big rocks -- general requirements: too heavy to carry with one hand, but light enough that you can carry them with both hands, we need about 100
- small rocks or gravel, to help with drainage behind the big rocks
- cisterns -- we should get them on Saturday 1/10
- spigot for inside
- water pipes -- ideally flexible pipes, doesn't need to be food grade as it will just bring water to clean tools or such
- joints -- set of joints and other plumbing fun stuff that will let us connect the pipes to the cistern without leaking (ideally this and the water pipes will come from the same source/person)
Donations of basic tools (sledgehammers, shovels, wheelbarrows, power tools such as saws) would be awesome, but for right now we mostly need the adequate tools to connect the pipes to the cisterns.
Also someone with some plumbing expertise would be great!